Search results

1. W

Nasty Coral Banded shrimp

Well he has gone back to lfs now and strange but my clowns seem a lot calmer perhaps just me, sad to see him go he definitely had character.
  2. W

lmao that recipe does seem tempting he does seem aggressive to every thing even the cleaner shrimp keeps away from him and he is pretty large thinking i might take him back to the lfs should be easy to catch just put my hand in the tank.
  3. W

Anyone had much experience with these both my blue leg and my red leg hermit crab disappeared with only their shells remaining water parameters are fine and enough empty shells where provided. Never blamed the shrimp before but he does act aggressively to other inhabitants. added an anemone to...
  4. W

Bristle worm infestation

Thanks for replys Will let them do their thing.
  5. W

Bristle worm infestation

My tank is now just over a week old, all my live rock came from a large tank that had been running for many years. Stock consists of two turbo snails, one red leg and one blue leg hermit crab cleaner shrimp and banded coral shrimp. Hitch hikers consist of one seemingly very large brittle star...
  6. Not sure

Not sure

Think its some type of brittle wont come out
  7. Tank start

Tank start

First picture
  8. W

Pics of my recovering 125! Warning. Lots of pics.

Seriously nice tank
  9. W

New to Salt Water

Think that if i got a 250 aswell wife would castrate me but saying that she seems to have taken a healty interest in the tank already. Just woundered I have what seems to be a largish bristle star housed in one of the rocks only ever seem to see it's arms, (is only two days though) could i have...
  10. W

New to Salt Water

Pretty sure it just a 130 not the deluxe had no box as it was ex display tank
  11. W

New to Salt Water

Yes m8 i am from the UK. Will get some pictures up soon as i can:)
  12. W

Bad crab! Get it out!

With them red eyes should be called demon spawn crab :evileye:
  13. W

New to Salt Water

Thanks for advice will do exactly that. Got my tank started today picked up my water and brought 13.5 kg of live rock thats been in a tank for years took me less than 15 min from out of old tank to into mine seems to be full of life got a huge bristle star inside one of the rocks couple of...
  14. W

Large bristle worm

Thanks all The page on worms / hitchhikers was very useful identified as Eurythoe Complanata my mate told it was bad so i removed him next time i will wait for a reply in here before i remove anything, feel bad for the little fella now.
  15. W

Large bristle worm

Just started my tank picked up 13kg of live rock curd but have found a 4 inch bristle worm do i keep it in my tank or remove it ? Warren
  16. W

New to Salt Water

ok thanks for that, seems i need to take the pumps out occasionally to clean them which makes sense.
  17. W

New to Salt Water

Hi all Have had my RSM130 for about two months and am about to put the water and live rock in tomorrow, have been reading about setting up a reef since i purchased it so hope i get it right there is a lot of conflicting info out there. I have a question regarding the charcoal filtration red...
  18. W

Noob

Ok thanks will ask over there
  19. W

Noob

Hi all I am just about to start my first reef tank, i brought my red sea max about two months ago and have been learning as much as i can about reef setups before i started. Picking up my live rock and water tomorrow. I have one question already with the red sea max, the web site says that...