Search results

1. C

question about galaxia

Sweepers on mine come out usually when I put food in or mess with the tank.
  2. C

question about galaxia

Mines out. It should not take long. Mine never retracts unless I move it but it is back out in less than an hour.
  3. C

Do wrasses hide

Some wrasses hide and sleep in a deep sand bed. The Leopard does this. I don't know about the one you have. It will be out more when it adjusts to your tank.
  4. C

will they get along

I have a clown Goby, a Yellowhead jawfish and my Green Mandarin with several other fishes. The Mandarin has warning colors so they stay away. You need lots of live rock and pods for it.
  5. C

blue ribbon eel problems

I would try pieces of squid and shrimp, scallop slices and maybe some live food like grass shrimp. Do more research. Try a turkey baster with different food items. Good luck.
  6. C

which is a good wrasse

You could try a Leopard wrasse. These eat small crustaceans off the live rock. You need a well established tank.
  7. C

Galaxy coral should i buy?

They are great. Mine has florescent green tips. I like watching the sweepers and the polyps in the current. Every now and then the colony will produce an extra wide sweeper with a bifid tip.
  8. All I want for Christmas is a real anemone

All I want for Christmas is a real anemone

A. clarkii in unid. mushrooms Nikon D-70 Aperture priority f-32 with AF Micro Nikkor 60 mm and Nikon SB-600 speedlight
  9. C

Hello from Mobile

I just set up my first reef tank. The previous owner had all the components installed in the stand. I drove my truck to Atlanta to get it along with the fish and inverts and bring it back to Mobile. I stayed up til 4:00 am setting it back up. I am very pleased with it and look forward to adding...