Recent content by ZombiePrincess

1. ZombiePrincess

Hurricane Sandy victims please read

Oh my... good luck to you all out there!! That must be so scary.
  2. ZombiePrincess

Cat's JBJ Nano Cube HQI

Super sorry about the losses, Cat. That's a huge shame. It's ok, though. You're saving all you can and I'm sure you'll rebuild and make everything better in no time!!
  3. ZombiePrincess

Glass or Acrylic?

Glass!! Glass glass glass glass glass all the waaaaaaaay!
  4. ZombiePrincess

Willie's plywood adventure

Can't wait to see the pics, Willie. Your tank is looking AMAZING! I hope that one day I can get an awesome one like that. :/ need to get JJ to give me a pay raise so I can start fueling the habit. I can't wait to get started. Everyone here is giving me uber inspiration.
  5. ZombiePrincess

howdy!

Hiiiii!! Welcome to Reef Sanctuary, man. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :yup: lots of good people to talk to.
  6. ZombiePrincess

Hi all

Hi Josh! Welcome to Reef Sanctuary. Hope you enjoy your stay about here, and I am soooo sorry to hear about your tank. Super sad. :(
  7. ZombiePrincess

Greetings Reef Keepers

Welcome to RS!! Hope you like it here. :yup: good luck with your tank... post pictures!! we love seeing projects and how they turn out.
  8. ZombiePrincess

Hello everyone!

Can't wait to see. I care for corals, so I only see the tanks I work with and the few that get posted. I'm sure it's wonderful.
  9. ZombiePrincess

Devon's Underground Fishroom

meow I think you're just hearing things.... ... reading things? gee, how would that work on a forum? I guess the way you're looking at it meow would be reading things. Seems appropriate. I can just say that you're going senile meow because you're on the forums all the time!!
  10. ZombiePrincess

Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Matt, that is a very impressive tank!! it's huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!! haha
  11. ZombiePrincess

I don't meow what you're talking about.
  12. ZombiePrincess

Ok, this is old but caught my attention...

Oh my god, that was actually slightly frightening... Hahaha
  13. ZombiePrincess

Seriously. 18+ forum. Needs to happen. Like, right meow.
  14. ZombiePrincess

Hello everyone!

Welcome to RS, man!! Hope you like it here. Lots of good people here. :yup:
  15. ZombiePrincess

Hi,

Welcome to Reef Sanctuary!! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Lots of good people to talk to and learn from!! :yup: You'll learn the site fast.