Devon's Underground Fishroom

Status
Not open for further replies.
meow I think you're just hearing things.... ... reading things? gee, how would that work on a forum? I guess the way you're looking at it meow would be reading things. Seems appropriate. I can just say that you're going senile meow because you're on the forums all the time!!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Do I look like a cat to you, boy? Am I jumpin' around all nimbly bimbly from tree to tree? Am I drinking milk from a saucer? DO YOU SEE ME EATING MICE?

..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.

Built347

Got the reactor part last night so I spent a few minutes putting that together.. everything seems to be working properly.. what do I set the alarm at on he ph monotor? When do I want co2 to come on? For future reference of course.. its just going to run for a few days like it is before co2

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Funlad3

I have no idea how to run a calcium reactor, but I'd like to say good luck!

So, what fun is going on today for everyone?

engineer goby

Got the reactor part last night so I spent a few minutes putting that together.. everything seems to be working properly.. what do I set the alarm at on he ph monotor? When do I want co2 to come on? For future reference of course.. its just going to run for a few days like it is before co2

I'm setting mine at 6.7 Thats as far as I got when you figure it out let me know because I'm lost. I hope this helps

Built347

Ok Ben.. do your worst. Ive got 2 walls in an L shape.. they are both 8'. Tank cannot be higher than 24" tall or I wont be able to reach in between the top and ceiling.. the end by the door needs to be at an angle so I can get into the fishroom.. all plywood tank with as much viewing area as possible without compromising the integrity of the tank.. heres some pics of the area so were all on the same page.
20121001_222505.jpg

20121001_222417.jpg

20121001_222403.jpg

20121001_222352.jpg

20121001_222326.jpg

20121001_222318.jpg

If I did 8ft both directions and 24 tall with 26-27 deep id be right around 500 by my math.. that would be enough I think

Funlad3

This would be replacing the 100 gallon in wall tank and the TV wall, right? Okay, that's doable. Let me hit it this weekend for you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.