Hello everyone!

Thedude

Nice little community you guys got going here,

My name is Jim, I live in Pittsburgh Pa.
I'm currently running a 220 tall tank with a 3 40 gallon breeder sump/frag tank setup.
Not too much in it right now, I had a well established 75 gallon setup which was torn down due to some remodeling.
So I'm starting from scratch again. Going to do a mixed reef tank again.

I've been lurking for a few days reading some the posts, it's amazing the stuff you can learn and forget! I used to follow some other forums years ago. But, the flaming, arguing and newbie slaughter just got to be too much for me. It seems this place is a little more mellow. I like that.

Well anyways, happy reefing.

ddelozier

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
welcome. we're laid back and informal here. No newby killing, no arguing. Just lots of fun constructive discussions

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Heck ya another 220! Bring those pics dude n welcome!

..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.

Thedude

Thanks everyone,
Matt, I just read thru your build pages .... Dizzying.

How much did that all cost? Not the tank, but the alcohol involved in it? Just kidding, tanks look great! Gives me a few ideas,
I'll post up some pics when I can snag a decent camera, dang iPhone pics are a total blue wash.

Thanks everyone,
Matt, I just read thru your build pages .... Dizzying.

How much did that all cost? Not the tank, but the alcohol involved in it? Just kidding, tanks look great! Gives me a few ideas,
I'll post up some pics when I can snag a decent camera, dang iPhone pics are a total blue wash.

Can't wait to see. I care for corals, so I only see the tanks I work with and the few that get posted. I'm sure it's wonderful.

nanoreefing4fun

RS STAFF
welcomefish.gif

to ReefSanctuary, a real Sanctuary of reef forums, with lots of very nice members
745.gif

Be sure to start a tank thread & share your tank with us, we love pics :dance:

StirCrayzy

Welcome dude!
Have fun! Learn from the wealth of info floating around in the forum stickies! Its a great place to start.

No pics yet? Geez... ;)
:LOL: