Matts 500 gallon funhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willie McDaries

I've made him a lot of money. We've been pals a long time.

..........reefing. not for the faint of heart.

Matt,my long time ol' pal :D will you make me some money too ? lotsa $100s would be nice,if you have to throw in a $50 here and there,it'll be OK too,even $20s but try to avoid $1s,$5s,and $10s they take up too much room...if you have to wait on the ink to dry,it's OK...will this ship Fed-Ex or UPS over-nite ? if so,toss in 4 or 5 really nice frags and deduct it from those funds :lol:

all jokes aside,I do need to hook up with you and learn a little about what to do with my 401K retardedment fund,I've not touched it in 18 years,and really don't know how,it's always been in a safe place so it ain't growing much :lol:

nice job on the new 40b,can't wait to see what you come up with on the 'scape

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Matt,my long time ol' pal :D will you make me some money too ? lotsa $100s would be nice,if you have to throw in a $50 here and there,it'll be OK too,even $20s but try to avoid $1s,$5s,and $10s they take up too much room...if you have to wait on the ink to dry,it's OK...will this ship Fed-Ex or UPS over-nite ? if so,toss in 4 or 5 really nice frags and deduct it from those funds :lol:

all jokes aside,I do need to hook up with you and learn a little about what to do with my 401K retardedment fund,I've not touched it in 18 years,and really don't know how,it's always been in a safe place so it ain't growing much :lol:

nice job on the new 40b,can't wait to see what you come up with on the 'scape

Haha. Whatever u need buddy.

dmatt88

2012-09-27_18-02-16_556.jpg

dmatt88

You do sell those sometimes don't you, cause it's looking pretty full.

I've sold 3 corals since Mexico. Too much going on n too many damn people don't show up on time. I like my peace. However there will be voids in the tank soon. The new 40 gonna get some good stuff.

Gotta figure out how to deal with this horrible algae tho.

dmatt88

Stinking algae keeping my frag tank pouty. Its embarassing. I've added phosban. Only place algae getting me is this tank. The other has bubble algae

Built347

Looking good Matt.. good job on the drilling.. cant wait to see it done

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

jjmoneyman

RS Sponsor
Stinking algae keeping my frag tank pouty. Its embarassing. I've added phosban. Only place algae getting me is this tank. The other has bubble algae

Last time algae started popping up on me I ordered 500 hermits and 8 emeralds.

Funlad3

If I were closer Matt, I'd help you clean that tank up a bit. ;)

On the algae, add a small zebrasoma or something. One of my favorite fish is actually the Lavender Tang. Jason just got one, if you recall. :)

tekjunkie28

Let me ask u a? Matt. If I recall correctly you have ich in your tank right? But no problems. And is seems as though ppl add fish all the time to tanks on here without mention of Q. Right?

I have a theory going here and I want ur opinions and experiences

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Willie McDaries

add some urchins and a few mexican turbos in there,3 urchins and a couple turbos keep the algae at bay in my 90g frag/fuge,they'll clear up the algae but you'll have to keep putting frags back in the rack LOL

dmatt88

Just came home to the 40

How the hell does this crap happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.