Recent content by madhouse

1. What is the circled thing..??

What is the circled thing..??

2. madhouse

What kinda tang is this..??

guess hes an atlantic blue.... thanks for the help guys.... :)
  3. madhouse

What kinda tang is this..??

i bought this fish and forgot what the tank said... sorry for being dumb...
  4. Another Tang Swimming Along....

Another Tang Swimming Along....

5. My Chalk Bass

My Chalk Bass

6. My Atlantic Blue Nibbling...

My Atlantic Blue Nibbling...

7. madhouse

Poll:Salt? Fresh? Both? What do you keep?

I have my 75G SW tank Then i have my 55G African Cichlid tank (great colors for freshwater fish) Then i hae my 20g Planted tank.. (1 Discus, Endlers livebearers and Cardinal Tetras)
  8. madhouse

Filtration...

thanks i probabily will then when i get a few dollars... i have a lil over 100lbs of rock in there as is now...
  9. madhouse

Filtration...

bump
  10. madhouse

Filtration...

Right now my 75g is running of a fluval 404... you guys think thats good enuff or should i look into getting a hanging overflow into a sump or something..?
  11. madhouse

Wow..!

dunno if some of you have seen this already but.... OMG comes to mind... http://www.leenks.com/gallery434-all.htm
  12. madhouse

OT~No reason thread

id have to say my tank is going well ... atleast i think so... definitely the most work of the 3 tanks i have.... football is a year round thing you never stop thinking about football... what do y ou think of all these big name players in new uni's this year...? im also more a baseball junkie...
  13. madhouse

My first Attempt At A Reef

Yea see i have a 55g African Cichlid tank and a 20GH planted tank... so he wanted me to start a saltwater reef... he finally got me to cave in and do it and so that rock was like a getting started gift... :)