Recent content by cabolick

1. cabolick

Dweezil's RSM 130D

I like this kind of thinking myself. +10 on the Ric Garden.
  2. Rainbow Acan

Rainbow Acan

3. cabolick

Dweezil's RSM 130D

Tammy, That is a great looking piece of coral you got. You just have to remember that Mr. Pibbs does rule that tank of yours. Great find for a great price at that. Love the colors.
  4. cabolick

Rod's Food - dumb question

Just think if you had garlic breath; it keeps the fish from getting too close to each other
  5. cabolick

Tank Temp Question... Do we keep it to high?

Yesterday I went to the monthly meeting of the reef club that I joined back in December of last year. The guest speaker yesterday was John Coppolino. Here is a link to an article on John and his tank. Tank of the Month - September 2004 - Reefkeeping Online Magazine He talked yesterday on...
  6. cabolick

Salty Heaven Reef

Got some more frags added to the tank since Friday and the fish my son has been after me to get. On to the photos Neon Green Candy Cane I won at the club meeting raffle yesterday. Lunar Eclipse Zoa from Unique Corals Fuzzy Green Mushrooms Another Ricordea for the garden...
  7. cabolick

Rod's Food - dumb question

I have a small plastic cup that I use to dip out a little tank water, and throw in a chunk of the frozen Rod's in. Add a couple drops of Kent Garlic in there also. I may go half Rod's one day with Cyclops or Mysis shrimp. It just depends.
  8. cabolick

Salty Heaven Reef

Thanks folks for the nice comments. I've added a few more to the tank today. Also there are 2 photos of the same Acan with 10 days difference. I am truly amazed at the growth of it in such a short time. Anyway on to the photos. This is a pic of the Acan I put in the tank on the 6th of this...
  9. cabolick

If You Could Do It All Over Again Would You Go Custom?

Would I go custom, yes, but for what I have invested in my 130D my CFO wouldn't be very happy with me. I'd probably have to get a second job to support my habit. Sometimes it is very rough seeing all the nice "larger" tanks, but its the challenge of doing it smaller that appeals to me also. I...
  10. cabolick

Salty Heaven Reef

Went over to the Frag Man's place yesterday before the snow got started, AGAIN... and got some nice stuff. Picked up the mushroom rock from the LFS on the way home. Kedds Redd Zoas Blue Clove Polyps These are Green Bay Packer Zoas on the right. Mushroom Rock. They really look...
  11. cabolick

Salty Heaven Reef

Thanks for all the kind comments! It means a lot coming from you all. I must say it is pretty hard for me to keep up with all that goes on here now. It seems that I can never get caught up on all the threads.
  12. cabolick

Salty Heaven Reef

Just wanted to stop in and show some of the latest frags. The tank is doing great but I seem to have fallen behind on the reading. Hope everyone is doing okay. Now on to the pictures. Carrot Patch Acan Mushroom Rock Yellow Clown Goby on Watch Ricordea Garden Zoa Collection
  13. cabolick

Red Sea Max Full Tank Shot Photos

Just wanted to add some photos of my tank. It is slowly coming along. Not much growing out of the tank but seems like a lot of the zoas have some small ones sprouting here and there. FTS The Ricordea Garden
  14. cabolick

How often do you do water changes in your RSM?

I do 3 gal every Friday morning. Every once in a while I may do 4 gal but not every week. I remember when I started my tank it took 27. 5 gal to fill it after everything was in it so that is why I settled on 3 gal.
  15. cabolick

Salty Heaven Reef

MP 10 was put in the tank on Friday after I finished up the water change. Got to play with it a little before I had to run more errands for the wife. My son and I decided to stop by the LFS on the way home and left there with a Yellow Clown Gobie. Cool little fish. He has gotten along with...