Salty Heaven Reef

cabolick

Just wanted to stop in and show some of the latest frags. The tank is doing great but I seem to have fallen behind on the reading. Hope everyone is doing okay. Now on to the pictures.

Carrot Patch Acan
DSC01134.jpg

Mushroom Rock
DSC01135.jpg

Yellow Clown Goby on Watch
DSC01149.jpg

Ricordea Garden
DSC01147.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

Zoa Collection
DSC01138.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01148.jpg

cabolick

Thanks for all the kind comments! It means a lot coming from you all. I must say it is pretty hard for me to keep up with all that goes on here now. It seems that I can never get caught up on all the threads.

cabolick

Went over to the Frag Man's place yesterday before the snow got started, AGAIN... and got some nice stuff. Picked up the mushroom rock from the LFS on the way home.

Kedds Redd Zoas
DSC01139-1.jpg

Blue Clove Polyps
DSC01138-1.jpg

These are Green Bay Packer Zoas on the right.
DSC01137.jpg

Mushroom Rock. They really look great today!
DSC01136.jpg

cabolick

Thanks folks for the nice comments. I've added a few more to the tank today. Also there are 2 photos of the same Acan with 10 days difference. I am truly amazed at the growth of it in such a short time. Anyway on to the photos.

This is a pic of the Acan I put in the tank on the 6th of this month.
DSC01134.jpg

Same Acan 10 days later
DSC01145.jpg

1st new Acan
DSC01143.jpg

2nd Acan
DSC01142.jpg

I bought the 2 new Acans from Unique Corals. I had also ordered a Dendro frag from them. I put it in the tank and it just didn't look right. Called them up and asked if I could send a photo of it to let them see what I had got. They agreed it looked bad and are going to make good on it, plus a little something extra. So I would say that is a good way to get repeat business again from me.