Zybon Refractometer

MINIATUS

Just recieved mine to day, and was trying it out. i can see the difference between the blue and the white area but no matter how hard I try to see where the line is it seems fuzzy. Is there something Im doing wrong or does it take time to get the right focus.

MINIATUS :D

Jakets

You should be able to focus the Diopter, by turning the end piece (closest to your eye) that should focus the image.

J

MINIATUS

Jackets
I can see the where they meet, by adjusting it but its not as clear as people say it is. I'll try practiceing more with it.

MINIATUS:D

Jakets

Make sure you are in a well lite room. It doesn't have to be super bright. I've found best results are in rooms with overhead lighting. So you don't have to angle the unit away to get the lens into the light.
Also I found 3 to 4 drops seems to make the image brighter. And make sure there are no bubbles in the drops. But you prob new that already.

J

MINIATUS

Well Im Bah Dah, I dint notice the thin plastic film that was on the lens. 1.32@ 82 degrees. . looks like i need to take some salt water out and add fresh to it.

MINIATUS;) :eek: