zoo/ricordia frag pack

flricordia

You will get ONE 1"+ sized of each- true blue, tangarine orange, neon green Fl ricordia, ONE 2"+ neon green tonga mushroom, 10+ polyp green dragon eyes, 10+ polyp gorilla nipples, 10+ polyp eagle eyes. All for $100
Shipping is either USPS Express @ $25 or FedEx overnight @ $45. Includes boxing, thermos' and insulation. Sorry but because of the ricordias and shroom I can't ship ground or 2-3 day unless you are in FL. Contact me for shipping quote if you are in FL. Ship Mondays only.
Pics are of what they look like, but may not be the actual specimen you will get.
tonga shroom
8473tongasplit-med.jpg

green bottom center, orange top right, blue right top corner
8473Picture_197-med.jpg

gorilla nipple
8473gorilla_nipples-med.jpg

dragon eye
8473Picture_112-med.jpg

eagle eye
8473eagleeyes-med.jpg

murkywaters

We just received our shipment. Our initial reaction is very very pleased. Everything was very well packed. The rics, zoos and palys are in the tank and the color is awesome on the rics. The zoos are beginning to open. I'll get Danny to take a pic after they open completely and post it. Thank you.

flricordia

We just received our shipment. Our initial reaction is very very pleased. Everything was very well packed. The rics, zoos and palys are in the tank and the color is awesome on the rics. The zoos are beginning to open. I'll get Danny to take a pic after they open completely and post it. Thank you.
Glad you liked them. Thanks.

flricordia

Plenty of aquacultered FL ricordias left. 4 @$100 one each of different colors plus an extra to offset shipping and a nice bonus zoo frag for RS mambers. No longer shipping Fedex. Now USPS Express @ $25, USPS 2-3 day @ $15 or UPS overnight @ $35. Also have some purple yumas @ $40 each.

8473ricfragpackA-med.jpg

only a few of these. Can only ship yumas overngiht, no 2-3 day service.
8473purpleyuma3fragorg-med.jpg

FragMadness

Hook me up on the frag pack all but purples I have about 100 of them wish I could sell them for your price hehe