Zoas & LPS For Sale - will ship

dasoxx

how much would it cost to ship to CT (area code 06354)
Also, would you be putting in a heat pack?
i am very interested in a few of these guys!

clownmorph

sorry to hear about that ford

dasoxx - shipping to CT would be $15 and I will definitely use a heat pack.

Last edited:

dasoxx

lol i just sent you a pm asking the cost lol sorry

so that deff. sounds great.
i'll pm you with some info on an order.

dasoxx

one other question.
and i ask you on here b/c im sure some others would like to know as well.
what are your shipping methods?
what do you ship in, do you put the coral in a bag or like a paper towel etc.

thanks

clownmorph

good question - never thought to put that on here

I double bag each coral in water. since the corals are on plugs i float them using styrofoam so that the coral doesn't roll around the bottom of the bag (less stress). I also line each box with styrofoam sheets and a large plastic bag for a box liner.

dasoxx

sweet!
that's very good to hear. and you also include the heat pack, but out of the plastic bad or taped to the top of the box on the inside? something like that?

clownmorph

yep, heat pack used when it's cold. out of the plastic and taped to the inside top lid. I get those ones made for shipping live animals/fish called uni-heat that are 30+ hours.

Mya

Jeremy, you did. You must be sleepy. He's on the far side from you and can ship to you for like $15 bucks.

And he sounds like a shipper that knows what he is doing. Which is good too.

Oh and lastly, depending on the shipper its sometimes better to go ground then air. If my dad buys fish in south Florida and has them sent to his house in north Florida by air... the fish go all the way up to Albany Georgia and then are brought back down. Also, if you select... You can just pick up you're package the next day at the closest UPS location. My dad picks up all his fish the next morning at there location so you figure the package went out at say noon the day before and is in his hand no later then 10:30 the next morning. Very good methods and ways to keep the stress low and the time and transit low as well.
And really saves on shipping...

dasoxx

I would just like to say that I ordered some Radioactive and Sapphire Essence recently. <GREAT SHIPPER>

On the first shipment however, UPS did not deliver on time and unfortunately the corals didn't make it.

Gcorals was kind enough to send a second shipment (also packaged very well). ...sadly UPS found a way to screw up this shipment. I finally went down to the office and was able to pick up the package. When I did, (keep in mind they have been in this box for about 2 days now) the corals were alive!

Great seller, he has been a pleasure to work with through the whole ordering process and did a great job of keeping in touch!