Zoas & LPS For Sale - will ship

clownmorph

I'm getting ready to setup for breeding fish and I'm trying to get together some money to do it. So, I have the following for sale. Everything has been aquacultured from my grow tank. And, everything is mounted on a plug.

I will ship to anywhere in the US using USPS Express for $30. And, since it's cold where I am I'll be using a heat pack unless you don't want it.

Kedd Redd - 5 polyps - $20
keddredd.jpg

Pink Platnium - 5 polyps - $15
pinkplatniumclose.jpg

Sapphire Essence - 5+ polyps - $25
sapphireessenceclose.jpg

Turquoise Ring - 5+ polyps - $10
turquoiseringclose.jpg

Inferno - 5+ polyps - $25
inferno2.jpg

Blushing Pink - 5+ polyps - $25
blushingpinkclose.jpg

Candy Cane - $5 per head
candycane1.jpg

Flame Thrower - 4 to 5 polyps - $20
flamethrower.jpg

Sea Emerald - 5+ polyps - $10
seaemerald2close.jpg

Blue Maze Brain (large frags) - $25
bluemaze.jpg

Emeralds - 10 polyps - $15
emerald.jpg

Gold Flake - 5 polyps - $25
goldflake.jpg

Lime Eyes - 10+ polyps - $15
limeeyes.jpg

Pagoda frags - $15
pagoda.jpg

Radioactive - 5+ polyps - $20
radio.jpg

Jeremy0322

Where are you located in PA, PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me its somewhere really close to west side of PA lol

Jeremy0322

Alright, well time for plan B. Please PLease Please tell me you are close to philly then, that is where my grandma lives and where i will be in about 20 days haha

Jeremy0322

Any chance you close to philly?

And i would like to know what type of camera you use, because those are intense pictures, really nice stuff!

forddna

Can you give me a shipping quote for UPS or Fedex? USPS does not guarantee next day for me. Zephyrhills, FL 33540. thanks! (interested in multiples)

clownmorph

I am about 2.5 hours from Philly.

As for the camera, I am using a Fuji S7000 with no special settings but I do use a simple macro lens that came with the camera.

Since I've been getting a lot of questions about pick up let me answer it here. Due to my hectic schedule with the holidays and work I'm not doing any pick ups - sorry.

Jeremy0322

That is competely fine, that distance from philly i wouldnt want to drive anyways since i would end up paying that in gas. So, once christmas rolls around and is over ill talk to you again about what you still have.

And thank you for answering the camera question! I need a new one sometime soon.

clownmorph

You're welcome.

I like my camera but I would like to upgrade. I've had mine for about 6 years now but the prices on some of the new ones that I like doesn't make the wifey happy :)

clownmorph

Those of you that are from NJ & PA. I just signed up with UPS and found out that I can ship ground to all of NJ & PA and it will only cost $15 and be delivered next day.

wow i like this site already these prices no wonder why i wanted this site compared to mr. but i wished i had the money to do it i want more candy canes

clownmorph

Massachusetts is 2 day with ground.

I checked the map on UPS and here are the states that can do ground and get it delivered next day:

PA, NJ, CT, DE, MD

forddna

I'm going to pass for right now. I was waiting to hear about my husband's job, and he was laid off today. :(