Zeppelin ROCKS!

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I know most people use this section to talk about (Good or Bad) vendors like the large companies. I wanted to give Kudos to a fellow RS member who really did an AMAZING job and went above and beyond to accomodate my crazy schedule.

Zeppelin weathered:

• A) Me forgetting his username
  • B) Me running out of $$ at order time
  • C) Me being out of town at ship time
  • D) Weather being crappy and delaying shipping

he shipped out exactly like he had said and immediately PM'd the tracking #. The next day the box arrives in perfect shape and very well labeled. I opened it up and found:
  • 1) Great craftsmanship on the padding
  • 2) Perfect bagging and doulbe bagging of each Frag
  • 3) Each bag labeled
  • 4) a BONUS FREEBIE frag
:winner: :winner: :winner:

Zeppelin it was a HUGE pleasure doing this transaction with you and I highly suggest anyone wanting a frag from his tank to be sure and GO FOR IT!

Job Well Done!! :thumber:

There should be a thread where you can comment on your experience of buying from another member. I know I have had some very great, very patient sellers & would like to let other people know about it. Just a thought...

Also, what did you get? Any pics?

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
I got those NEON Green Toadstool leathers from him! they opened up fully with-in an hour of unboxing then and I don't know if they've closed since then!

This IS the buy/sell member area. It's one and the same :)

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
IMG_0265.jpg

But the colors are OFF in that pic. They are like "Nuclear NEON Green" here to my eyes.

Zeppelin

Al

Thanks for the great comments man. :) I got the original Tyree mother of these frags from Bryan Kile, back when he had The Logical Reef. Thats got to be back in around 2003-2004. There are other green polyp toadstools out there, but the old Tyree version is by far the brightest I've seen. Glad you are happy with them. Its hard to capture the green in photos. Believe me, I've tried. ;) But for comparison, I'd compare the green to a bright lime green gsp coloration.

When I look at this forum, I see it used like most other forums, for vendors, like it is labeled. When you see the word 'vendor', you think of commercial vendors. Thats probably why you may not get many seller/trader comments here. Since it looks like the goal is to have all feedback in this forum, maybe relabeling it 'vendor/seller/trader experiences' would help draw in more non commercial feedback. Just a thought.

Again, thanks for the compliments. :smoking:

ReefLady

Staff member
Kudos to you Zeppelin, very nice.

from Bryan Kile, back when he had The Logical Reef

Wow, I remember Brian, I was wondering what happened to him. I had a beautiful blue zoa from him - he used to sell some nice stuff.

Zeppelin

ReefLady

Thanks.

I haven't talked to Brian in over a year now. He had Pure Captive for awhile, then dropped out of the hobby completely. Ya, he had some nice caribbean zoas. I still have some of the original Blue Kiss caribbeans I got from him back around 2003.