You're all invited

clownmorph

The North Central Pennsylvania Aquarium Reef Society (NCPARS) is holding a joint swap with ReefNest. This swap will be benifiting ReefNest which is an organization that supports and teaches children about reefkeeping through schools.

We are planning on this being a very large event so don't miss out!

Date & Time:
Saturday, May 6, 2006 at 11:00am

350 Hughes Street
Williamsport, PA 17701

If you are planning on attending please go to www.fragswapper.com and choose the event on the left side of the screen. After you choose the event click on the button in the upper left to register for the event. With fragswapper.com not only can you use this to let the club know your coming but you can also see what items other people are selling/trading and you can also list items that you may have to sell/trade.

You can find out more information by going to:
www.reefnest.com
www.ncpars.org
www.fragswapper.com

billyr98

I would definitely be interested in going to this.. I will print the flyer out tonight and show it to all our members at the meeting we have tomorrow.. Thanks Corals and More for letting us know about this..

clownmorph

Update

The following will be included in the raffle:

MOROCK
This rock is made by Zooqi (Mo). Mo is the starter of ReefNest which is one of the 2 clubs that are part of this meeting. He is donating 50lbs. for the raffle.

morock4.jpg

morock3.jpg

morock2.jpg

morock1.jpg

Witfull

i dont think i can get to it, im working graveyard shift right now (im a vampire but im protecting the public) i wish you the best in all of this....can we enter the raffle without being there,,LOL

if there is anyway we can help support eachothers groups, let billy or I know.

clownmorph

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it :tears:

Thanks for the offer for both clubs to help eachother. It's nice when clubs can get together.

There is one thing - Mo from ReefNest has asked for contact information or links to area newspapers. He is contacting newspapers to be able to run an ad for the swap comining up. If you or anyone else knows the contact info for you local paper or any newspapers in NJ, MD or DE please post it here and I will forward the info to him.

Thanks in advance :)

billyr98

Didn't even realize that I have our meeting on the same day as your swap... But maybe next we can do something a little closer to us! Give me or Witfull a hollar!!

clownmorph

Well, you're just going to have to change the date of your meeting lol j/k

We are planning on doing a few more events this year and hopefully will have one closer to the Philly area. I will keep you both updated when the plans are better set.