your tank room pic

corvettephreek

does FW count?

heres my tank shots, only one reef, sorry, but its a step, right?

heres my living room tank with my handmade stand

and the gaurdian of my room.... a 13" clown knife :) hehehe

my guppy tank next to my bed

and my reef tank right next to my computer.

and yes, if you are wondering, i am a single 20 YR old male living alone :smoking: :bigbounce

strat

nice tanks, i like that reef alot, how many gallons?

ill have to get my bud over with a digi cam, my tank finally has salt and a chunk of LR.....

strat

corvettephreek

thanks for the compliments!!! the reef is a 26 Gal bowfront/round corners. I have been seein some darn nice tanks pop up here... i am so jealous!!! I will have to get going on my "in wall look- alike" tank soon. :) and yea, the gaurdian clown knife is very angry with me.... i didnt put his normal amount of food in this morning (5 goldfish) so he ate my catfish :( . but hey, lets see more pix!!!! :) :turntable:

Newt

Here's the room my tank is in, I just recently refinished it. It used to look like a dark cave. :bigbounce

Attachments

• ROOMPIC1.JPG
    ROOMPIC1.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Far Room Shot.JPG
    Far Room Shot.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 93

Newt

corvettephreek said:
remember, the batcave is a comfortable to those who inhabit it. let the light from your aquarium be your guide

LOL,I liked the room before because it's all my personal space, but being so dark it wasn't a good place to hang out and study (erm...watch tv :rolleyes: )

Gina

RS STAFF
I thought since we've gotten so many more members since this thread was last posted in that I would bring it back to life.

Anyone else want to show off their tank rooms?

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Well here are mine! I have 2 for now..... :rolleyes:

Cheers!
:bigbounce

Attachments

• tankrooms 001.JPG
    tankrooms 001.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 59
  • tankroomsa 001.JPG
    tankroomsa 001.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 59

Witfull

here is my monster room divider. it separates the closet from the bed. awesome view and night light!

room.jpg

dobejazz

Very Cool thread Gina Thanks for bring it back out! I'll go pick up after my toddler and take a picture but we need a new one from you too!!!!
Kelli

dobejazz

Here is my tank in the living room. i am going to the LFS this week to make a template of a 95 gal corner tank to see if it will be possible to squeeze it in this corner.
Kelli

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 66
  • tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited: