you dont see this everyday!

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
Cool, you should send those pics to a marine science institute and see if they can identify it.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
That seems to be the closest so far {Hypselodoris villafranca} it's from my native country.

If it is than one problem would be it's from a temperate zone so probably won't do very well in a reef tank with higher temps. another problem is usually these slugs have a very specific diet and die relatively quickly in a tank from starvation. Nontheless one of the coolest HH'er I've seen.

bigvag

That seems to be the closest so far {Hypselodoris villafranca} it's from my native country.

If it is than one problem would be it's from a temperate zone so probably won't do very well in a reef tank with higher temps. another problem is usually these slugs have a very specific diet and die relatively quickly in a tank from starvation. Nontheless one of the coolest HH'er I've seen.
Not the coolest but close. Here the coolest. My BEST hitchhiker is an OCTOPUS! - Reef Central Online Community

Fishwhiz

I bought one of these at the LFS. Unfortunately it died, but they are partial filter feeder, photosynthesis, and maybe barnacle and sponge eater.

yocon34

:bigbouncethats sooo cool, in costa rica in a tide pool i saw one like that except it wasnt as smooth and it was red.