xmas-almost done...whew

Witfull

got all my shopping done in 2 days and got what i wanted to get. had the family tree decorating thang tonight, now all i have to to when i get home form work tomorrow at 1am is start wrapping~

how is everyone else doing?

Kensn

Done..... I have to work Fri, then off till Wend. It was the son's bday today so we went out in the turmoil for a bit, then had a nice dinner. I do not believe I will go near a shopping center til after the New Year....

Witfull

i work xmas eve 8a-4p,,,then xmas day 4p-12m. ill finally be on a regular shift for 3 months as of xmas day. the lousy thing is,,,,,4p to midnight ,,yuck

Witfull

good news is,,,,i have friday/saturday off....best days to have,,,i get an extra 10% for the night shift, and 35% for sunday night~

Witfull

yes,,,i collect startrek ornaments,,,,the ships,,,,im only missing one,,,,1991, nc-1701 the first one. but im working on getting it. we were joking tonight,,,soon ill need my own tree just for them~

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Witfull said:
yes,,,i collect startrek ornaments,,,,the ships,,,,im only missing one,,,,1991, nc-1701 the first one. but im working on getting it. we were joking tonight,,,soon ill need my own tree just for them~

Ditto on the ornaments Witty! Which one did you get? I have most of them too. The 1991 one is a pricy one for sure! :rolleyes: I LOVE my geek tree!

Cheers!

Gina

RS STAFF
Only have 3 more people to buy for and the good news is that I start my vacation tomorrow!
We will have Christmas with Marks family Saturday night then we are off to Indiana early Sunday morning for Christmas with my family.

I collect inside painted ornaments, mostly wildlife scenes.
Wit and Rodger, what do you have for your tree topper?

Barcochris

Folks I am leaving to go to chicago today to spend christmas with family (cold) I just wanted to say thank you for the help and have a fragtastic Christmas>

Chris

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
I am all finished! :bigbounce

I am super excited about my daughter's present! I bought her a car :D She turns 16 in February so it will be a Christmas/birthday gift. I am going to hide the key in a small toy car and let her open it... LOL~ She almost cried when I told her the car was sold! Hehehehe... this will be sooooo much fun!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
It is a white 2001 Isuzu Rodeo. It has a new transmission, timing belt, tires, water pump, muffler and brakes! Brooke picked it out herself, and scheduled the appointment for us to look at it ... all I did was get it checked out by my mechanic and ..... ummm... pay for it. LOL~ I told her that the mechanic said it was a piece of junk and needed several thousand $$ worth of work... LMAO... It's fun to be a parent! :smoking:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Nice Woody! :thumbup: You sound like what my parents used to do to me but it was more fun that way! :)

Gina....I have a planet on the top of my tree...Ceti Alpha V....Boy am I a Star Trek geek! HELP ME OUT HERE WITTY! :rolleyes: You know that planet I am sure!

Cheers!
:columbo:

Witfull

yes i know ceti alpha V....the planet Khan was marooned on.

yesterday i got NC-1701A and locutus and the borg queen. ive been cruising the auctions and 1991 NC-1701 "the Original Enterprise" is running $200. i dunno,,,i want it,,,but~~~

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Witty those are good ones...I have em both. Borg one is pretty cool.

I know on the price of that one....I do not think you will find it in decent condition under $200. I wish I would have gotten that one when it came out! :tears:

Cheers!
:thumbup:

fidojoe

Fish Addict
You guys truely are geeks :D

I have one more thing to buy, and it doesn't involve going to a mall fortunately. I had yesterday and today off, and then I work friday afternoon and saturday till one.