WTB Used ASM G1X - G2 Skimmer, 36 - 48" Aqualight Pro Hood

fishnu

Hi All.

I am building my future tank one piece at a time. Right now I am looking for the two items mentioned above. If anyone has a line on either of these please let me know.

Thanks

Nervoustime

That is a great choice with the 48" Aqualight Pro. I am using the 2x250w MH + 2x96w on my 90 gallon tank. You will be very happy with it. Good luck finding it!!

We just pulled out a G-2 and installed a G-3 in it's place. It has the gate valve mod. Excellent condition, no cracks with usual algae buildup. Used for about a year and a half.

I'll take a look at the Sedra impellar tomorrow. Still interested?

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
I will be getting rid of my 48" Aqualight Pro, 2-150W HQI MH and 2-96W PCs. I'm upgrading to the Solaris I4. It should be here about the beginning of November if production goes well. I'll sell it to you cheap. Just don't know how I'm going to ship it? Let me know if you are interested.

Rep. Day

I will be getting rid of my 48" Aqualight Pro, 2-150W HQI MH and 2-96W PCs. I'm upgrading to the Solaris I4. It should be here about the beginning of November if production goes well. I'll sell it to you cheap. Just don't know how I'm going to ship it? Let me know if you are interested.

When you get your new one, let me know if you still have this one. I can use a new light for my 55 gal that is 48". Would I need anything other than what you would be sending? I have all glass top.

Dave

fishnu

Dentoid I just saw your post. Please let me know if this is still on plan. It will take me until then to get things going. I am having surgery around thanksgiving and would like to have things cycling before then.

caitrina

Dr. S,
in the thread subject you have 36-48" Aqualight , i have been looking for a used one (2x 150's and 2 x 96) but in a 36, so is yours a 36 or is it a 48?

fishnu

Hi Jack

Scott saw my post and offered me his used 48 in aqualight for a great price. He is holding them until he gets his LEDs.

John