WTB: Nice colored zoanthids

kozmo02

Hi

I am interested in nicely colored zoanthids, I am not interested in solid browns. I am also not looking to spend a fortune, I just want nice affordable frags.

Please PM me with details.

I am located in Fresno, CA.

Thanks.

:D

kozmo02

thanks nivek!

wooddood: thank you for the link, I guess his propogation setup is down for a while because of some problems he had with it, so I will have to check back with him a few months down the road.

Cougra

One of our sponsors www.logicalreef.com also has some great Zo's. I would highly suggest checking out thier site! I believe the yare reasonably priced and they have great stock!

sharks

Contributing Member
Originally posted by Cougra
One of our sponsors www.logicalreef.com also has some great Zo's. I would highly suggest checking out thier site! I believe the yare reasonably priced and they have great stock!

Not only are they well priced they are a nice size compared to many places.
That and Bryan is a great guy with excellent customer support is why I got almost all my Zo's there.
Once he forgot a frag. He not only credited me for that frag on the next order he threw in a FREE beautiful orange Yuma Ric :D :D :D
JMO
S

kozmo02

i would also like to buy some off members, so that I have a better chance at getting some really nice colored ones. i did check out the logical reef but most the good stuff has been picked through it seems.

sharks

Contributing Member
Check back frequently thay sell fast on all sites.
I look almost daily :hammerhea

kozmo02

Anyone else out there have any awesome ones? I would love to do some business with Robz but he seems hard to get a hold of.