WTB AquaC Remora Hang-On Protein Skimmer

josh445

If anyone has one or wants to get rid of it let me know thanks, alil strapped for cash all i have to offer is like 50 bucks

josh445

what the difference between the two? the pump size? it'd be going on a 20 long so how did it work for you?

rxbigs

got one used for 2 years with pre-skimmer box.
i'm asking $95...it's 50% off retail on both...i know it's more than ur looking but i offered someone else same on another wanted post.
let me know, i can send pic.
thanks

dne63

Got one for $50 plus shipping
Its a CPR "creative plastic research" Here's a picture
IMG_2334.jpg

rxbigs

If anyone has one or wants to get rid of it let me know thanks, alil strapped for cash all i have to offer is like 50 bucks

if you have something for trade...for my remora (regular)...let me know.
fyi...looking for live coral or whatever may interest me.
thanks

j7frostbite

does it work fine, any noise issues, is a pump included?

please let me know if theres any problems with it, Im very interested in buying it.

thanks,
Jake

reggiepe

I have one that has a small pin hole leak in the neck....right where the inlet goes through the acrylic. It is real real slow. The only way I knew it was there was because I saw salt buildup. However, the lastime that I used it was in the sump, so it didn't matter. If you are handy with epoxy and /or silicone it would be an easy fix. The previous owner tried to epoxy it and didn't do it right. Anyway, if you want something like that, you can have it for $70 without the pump. PM me if you are interested.