WP25 - Two separate controllers or the new dual controller?

Ratpack

Just wondering from anyone that had the separate controllers and now has the dual controller if it is worth the extra money to go that route. Seems t me that you can get more random flow with two controllers.

DaveK

I haven't done it with a WP25, but have with other similar controllers. Yes, often two controllers will give a bit more random flow, but I'd say the difference is marginal. Go with what is easiest for you to set up and maintain.

Ratpack

Thanks DaveK, I like the thought of one controller controlling both pumps, but I also like the ability to run each pump independently for more flexibility. Cost is also a factor, since the dual is only shipping from overseas, I can get 3 pumps with individual controllers for the price of 2 with a dual controller.

baiggann

I have 2 WP25 on my 90. Love the multi controller. Able to switch between each power head. 1 on, 1 off, or 1 on wave 1 on steady flow. Worth the $ in my opinion.

Ratpack

I have 2 WP25 on my 90. Love the multi controller. Able to switch between each power head. 1 on, 1 off, or 1 on wave 1 on steady flow. Worth the $ in my opinion.

By multi controller, do you mean the one controller for two pumps or the multi controller for each pump?