Wow

zy112

I know a lot of people here may not like RC but check out the TOTM this month... Absolutely incredible!

prow

thats sweet. one of these days i will not have a tank like that,lol. 2,100gal system-i wonder what the electric bill looks like??? have to break out the scuba gear the clean it, mmmm that might be kinda cool:snrkl:

something on RC, i dont think its most dont like it, exactly. you can get some good info over there and they have the best used goods forums. its just so many on their boards are know it alls or watanabe know it alls and stuff like do it my way, its the best way. disagree and dont want to do it my way, i can not help you, kinda things going on. on the other side there are some good knowledgeable people that will help//provide good info, its just you have to go through all the BS and not all post get any answered.

zy112

yea i enjoy randy holmes farley's articles but there are a lot of people that are unfriendly to say the least... lots of money over there... anywho thats off topic lol... but that tank is absolutely amazing

prow

i to enjoyed/enjoy his articles.

i just can not get around a 2,100gal system. the tank is 1,600gal. i dont think i would ever leave home:D

Hexabob

Looks like my design for a 1000 gallon tank will need revamping.. I do not know but someday I am sure I will have one of those Mega Aquariums..

boozeman

when the thread was first started on Rc, he got slammed for keeping a stingray in there... after that he was looking to start it here on Rs, but my guess is that spazz convinced him to stay on RC after building him that humongous skimmer :invisible

....tried an RS search for stingray but couldnt find it....the thread is in here somewhere :hammerhea

zy112

with that big of a tank i would thank it would be ok. suprised the tang police arent all over him though lol