wow many of us??

naru

Me! :D
I have a 29g FOWLR with two yellow tail damsels, three Sabea clown (It least that's what the Fish store said... but I think they are really Clarkis) and a tomatoe clown.

Surprisingly they all get along (for now)

The tanks has been going for couple of years and I am slowly converting it to a Reef tank. This past summer I installed 110W PC retrofit in the hood. Planning on getting a skimmer this holiday season then start stocking up with some mushrooms and soft corals.

Last edited:

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I've got a FOWLR, and I'm thinking about taking the LR out (slowly) to move it to a nano, but am concerned about my potters angel getting stressed by not having the LR to hide, maybe I'll only take half.

SaltyQueen

you could start a new poll to find out... or maybe I wil do that (I love making polls, can you tell?) :)

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
My 90 gal started out being a FO... then I added LR... then more LR. Now I'm slowly adding hardy corals. This hobby is great!! :D

Cougra

My main tank is basically a 30Gal FOWLR tank. It has some buttons and stray Xenia that I couldn't get out.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
fidojoe I would definitely suggest that you keep LR for your Potter's they graze on the microalgea that grows on the LR and they definitely like the rock to hide in and out of he'll probably stress if you take it out JMHO:)