Would anyone trust these LED's?

PIMPALA

yes. I got 6 of them, put 3 over my main display, and sold the other 3 for a little profit. should have kept the other 3, because now they use these little bubble shaped optics instead of the flat ones like i got, and you have to mount the lights twice as high off the water to get enough spread to cover a tank any wider than 12". plus, i could use one on my frag tank, then the other 2 for my corner tank that im thinking about setting up next week.

jlanier01

As an independent partner of eShine I still have access to their 60W CREE LED lights. They simply changed the form factor so the lights sit in 1 row of LEDs instead of the boxier version with 2 rows. Also, I can acquire their 4th Generation lights which will not be sold as "sample" units to the public.

Unfortunately, we here in the USA are not able to order direct from eshine any longer. You have to order these lights direct from Stark LED, and pay their premium prices.

PIMPALA

arent the straight line units only 50w? they also dont have the larger heat sink, nor do they have dual dimmers... correct?