worms??? maybe?? please help id 2 things

halo2rain

ok so this one i think is a feather duster worm of some sort im not so worried about it cause they sprout up and don't really move anywhere theyre just all over my tank is all

i circled what im curious about on this picture and will do the same for the rest the following picture im gonna try to enhance it and make it seeable but they are barely visible on my camera

ok so here are the worms i cant find the little tube that they come from but these are them barely seeable and no i don't think its a hair or a scratch cause i sit there and watch them and they wiggle not with the current but on their own but they are always by what looks like a feather duster worm hole first 2 are the same worm the second ones are a different worm just coming out and the black and white tube thing is a third worm hole with no worms out just there to show you what the burrow/hole/tubes look like

tank stalker

The worms could be spionid worms they live in tubes and pop out like feather dusters...but maybe some of the other can chime in

halo2rain

I looked at the site diana said and they look spot on to spinoid worms im glad im having a lucky tank so far lol aptasia was my worst hitchhiker so far and I just took the rock out the tank and let it dry in 90 degrees over 2 weeks lol killed them pests good haha of course im prolly one of the only people that think full grown aptasia are pretty but I was not gonna take a single chance of it killing every coral I had