Wooster 200 Gallon Progress

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
I am starting a new thread in which I will post pictures and information about our tank.

Starting to move the students back to see the tank!

I had one student that wants to do her senior project on it (I would be happy to share what that is with anyone)! Perfect!

We lost the tang over the weekend and I believe the blue green chromis has suffered the same fate. You can see one of the pajama cardinals on the right side picture.

I need to do some reaquascaping since I just needed to get Craig's LR in our tank. All the corals he gave us are doing well!

Left side and right side pictures!

Cheers!
:columbo:

Attachments

• left920 001.JPG
    left920 001.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 290
  • right920 001.JPG
    right920 001.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 288

Newt

Looking great Rougie,,,glad to hear your student are into it. Too bad about the YT...have you checked into why it died?

KimPossible

I love the aqua scaping on the left side Rodge. Sorry to hear about the Tang and Chromis :( ... Ich?

It will all settle in due time...looking forward to the updates :)

Craig Manoukian

There was a temp spike over the weekend that probably exacerbated the stress of moving. The Kole tang and the chromis were the last fish caught and were floated to temp and released within 45 minutes. All other livestock, fish, soft corals and inverts are doing well. There was no ich in my tank Kim, and these were the first fish added to the 200 gallon, so not ich related.

I see that the Red Skunk Cleaner Shrimp is doing fine, a good indicator of water quality!

Gina

RS STAFF
I'm glad your students are into it!
Sounds like this is going to be a great school year for them!

Sorry to hear of your losses though!

SiloM

Hey!! I'm one of the Wooster Students and I think that this is going to be alot of fun! I'm actually more interested in the microlife, sure the fish are cool looking, but I think there's more to learn about the little things that infect the fish and thrive in the enviroment. I can't forget that playing with microscopes is way fun! CYA!!!!

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:hallo: Hi Silo! Welcome to RS!! :)

Come on over to my house (bring a scope) and I'll give you a gill scraping to look at!! ;)

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Looking good Rodger, can't wait to see the pics from the microscope :bigbounce

BTW Welcome to RS SiloM :hallo:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
They are a comin'! :turntable

My micro students will be making slides from the tank, skimmate next week. If you have any requests let me know and we will take your order! I will get some pictures and post them as soon as the camara comes in. I can save the slides.

Cheers!
:hallo:

Witfull

Rougiem said:
If you have any requests let me know and we will take your order!
i want to see Mr. Moore sipping his coffee that the students slipped skimate into :barf:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Witfull said:
i want to see Mr. Moore sipping his coffee that the students slipped skimate into :barf:

SHHHH Witty...Don't give them any ideas... :rolleyes: If they do I will send you a picture of the aftermath... :barf:

Cheers! :
drooool:

Witfull

Rodger,,you are so lucky im not in your class...very lucky,,,an "A" student with a rambunctous side,,,hehe

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Witfull said:
Rodger,,you are so lucky im not in your class...very lucky,,,an "A" student with a rambunctous side,,,hehe

I thrive on kids like you....a challenge to get you in the boat with me! :columbo:

Cheers!
:rolleyes: