woooohooo snowflake clownfish and my onyx's

082120081217.jpg

082120081218.jpg

082120081220.jpg

082120081201.jpg

002.jpg

008.jpg

beast1961

There excellent looking pairs you have...If you don't mind me asking where did you get the snowflakes from.
I have a pair of Picasso's and true perc/Onyx.

Thank you very much I have 12 pairs of snowflakes at the moment. The group of snowflakes is with mom in those pictures and they are with her cuz i needed them to stay as males lol. I have a pair occ female and snowflake male the majority of my fish are from tmc and dyer inc, I have had success rearing 9 snowflakes that are my own from my occ. And out of about 400 egss 4 to 6 babies come out snowflake but i dont know if there are more because of the death rate. But i have had the snowflake gene pass through to the offspring. I just got rid of 2 pairs in tampa and one in cleveland i dont know if i want to get rid of anymore I have about 12 left thanks again ill keep ya posted when I have more offspring thanks

beast1961

Thank you very much I have 12 pairs of snowflakes at the moment. The group of snowflakes is with mom in those pictures and they are with her cuz i needed them to stay as males lol. I have a pair occ female and snowflake male the majority of my fish are from tmc and dyer inc, I have had success rearing 9 snowflakes that are my own from my occ. And out of about 400 egss 4 to 6 babies come out snowflake but i dont know if there are more because of the death rate. But i have had the snowflake gene pass through to the offspring. I just got rid of 2 pairs in tampa and one in cleveland i dont know if i want to get rid of anymore I have about 12 left thanks again ill keep ya posted when I have more offspring thanks

Can you PM me when you have a new pair of the snow flake gene Purculas ready for sale?? What have you been selling them for$??
I'm in Schenectady, NY...12308

:biker

lcstorc

Send the info via PM and all is good. If it is a business please join our fine sponsors.