wooddood (frag time)

Mebigloser

Wooddood,
Do you want a frag of this guy? I am going to frag him this week.

Let me know. He is now double the size shown here.

If anyone else is close, I will give them a frag also, just don't want to mess with shipping.

wooddood

the wood dude
cos he has always id it as a purple plum gorgonian. he posted a pic of it a while back and a lot of people agreed but we could be wrong. i have a colt and it does look somewhat like it but not as bushy. i would really like to know for sure though. i'm gonna check rons pic gallery and see what he id's it as in the pic.

wooddood

the wood dude
cos i stand corrected after looking at his photo gallery it is a colt i guess i was just hopeing he was fragging the purple plum. good id.

Mebigloser

Maybe after he branches a couple more times, I am looking for another one of these guys.

See why I need to frag my colt..

TDEVIL

Originally posted by Mebigloser
If anyone else is close, I will give them a frag also, just don't want to mess with shipping.

well, i guess im close ;), all of us will have to meet at G&M (Muncie) some day to talk shop

thanks for the offer ;), i dont know when i would have the time to get to Anderson, very nice of you ;)

td

wooddood

the wood dude
jay if you want a frag i'll pick it for you no problem bud just let me know. oh yea i noticed your new avatar too.:D

Mebigloser

TDevil,
Sounds like a plan, just let me know when, I could come to Muncie and meet you there, could bring a frag with me.

TDEVIL

cool Dave, thanks

i will let you know when, Ron, i dont get that many days off, so i will have to see ;)

Jay

Playa

Yikes:) that baby got big.

Colts are happy campers, they grow extremely fast:)
If you are giving a home to one, make sure you are prepared to share with your friends and LFS cause you will need to very fast:)

What a beautiful and healthy looking reef.

Luis

ScottT1980

A quick question, how do you get your colt frags to attatch? I have a tougher time with the colts than I do sinularia.

Take er easy
SCott T.

Playa

Scott they can take a week to two weeks to attach.

Take some teflon tape and roll it between your fingers to make a 'rope' out of it. Then use it to loosley tie down the frags to some small LR rubble. Keep the frags in a low flow area.

You can also use plastic wrapp, cotton strings and the alike.

Hope this helps:)

Luis

Hooked

Hey mebigloser, wooddood and tdevil--did you guys know there's a new reefer club in Indiana?? INDMAS has only had a couple of meetings, but it looks like it's going to be a great group. Meets the second Sat of each month. I know there's some Muncie people that come down. It would be great to meet you guys. The website is www.indmas.org

Hope you can make a meeting sometime
:cool: