Witty is a Geek

Craig Manoukian

Sos you don't have to click! Great find Robert!

index.jpg

I already had a powerful computer setup so I wanted something more quiet, small and low power consumptioning to function as a basic home server. I love to tinker with hardware etc. so I wanted to make something quite unique for a case. I have seen many nice and creative cases before but none of them were made out of a bottle. In November I bought an industrial 3.5" SBC board (with Socket370). For the project I selected a 1.5 litre Ballantine's bottle for case. That was the proper size and shape for the task at hand.

addict

Nice monitor there WaiWiliki. :thumbup:

The best part is that it shows the MacOS X dock there in the bottom left-hand corner. :D

That Doom 3 case mod is freakin brilliant... that guy definitely has some skills. :bugout:

Oh, and your geeked out monitor is also pretty cool there Witty. :)

[edit: whoops, I take that back... that's the Windows taskbar. In my defense, Windows looks more and more like the MacOS daily... :D ]

Witfull

i so love being at the PC posting away and watching a movie,,,THANKS KENSN where ever you are!!!!!

Kensn

I AM RIGHT HERE!!! I was just sitting quitely in the corner..... Hey Witty, I just set up a RAID with 2 250gig SATA II drives... Pretty fast transfer rate now....

Jiddy

Still kicking it in Guam-izzle, im sick and tired of this tropical island stuff thou, need my homeland back. And you? Are you going to MACNA?

Witfull

I just set up a RAID with 2 250gig SATA II drives..
Sweet, i just got a free photo printer HP5400. so far i like it~

i tore down my pent 11 233. i think 10yrs of overclocking it to 500mhz finally got to it. i have parts laying around to build a AMD 500 for giggles. might try making a mini box with carry handle~ just recently i got an LCD screen (serial port connection)and built it into a lil box. its shows sys specs, email i can put reminder notes into it,,,its pretty sweet~

Frankie

RS STAFF
Ok Witty this is somthing iv'e not thought of yet. I'll have to read the thread it seems..... Kool idea. It would be nice to have the tank set up on one monitor while still surfing on the other.

Witfull

i could do that, if i had a USB connector and ran the cam to the tank..but all i have to do is swivel and i can see it~