Will a intank media rack fit

VP Clown

At the moment I run a Tunze 9002 - this is fixed to the electronic compartment with the magnet in the dry side. Between the 9002 and the heater section I run a eheim 1000 compact pump which feeds a Teco chiller / heater.
Would I be able to fit the media rack then the tunze and still have enough space either next to or under the tunze to run the chiller pump??

Andy

dankent

What is the foot print of the Chiller pump? I would have to say yes .. cause there is tons of room in there with the rack and 9002 skimmer, the chiller pump can sit on the bottom or lower then the skimmer? if so should be no problems at all.

StevieT

RS Sponsor
Most likely yes. There is about 3" of space to the left of the Tunze and quite a bit below it. There are many customers running a chiller pump with the Tunze 9002 and media basket

VP Clown

Most likely yes. There is about 3" of space to the left of the Tunze and quite a bit below it. There are many customers running a chiller pump with the Tunze 9002 and media basket

Steve
I've just ordered, basket, cup, chemi pure and underwater light, thanks for info
got excited when i saw free shippping added lights only to find out not internatial, b*****. :smack:

Andy (DuQuesnay)

StevieT

RS Sponsor
Yeah, sorry. International is just too expensive. I may work out a promo in the future where you get a $$ off, have to figure it out on my software first and do the math.

inTank you for the order

TonyV

I run the inTank Media rack, Tuunze 9002, and a chiller in the back compartment. My chiller pump sits below the chiller ports on my 130D, and the pump sits directly below it on the bottom of the tank.

VP Clown

I run the inTank Media rack, Tuunze 9002, and a chiller in the back compartment. My chiller pump sits below the chiller ports on my 130D, and the pump sits directly below it on the bottom of the tank.

TonyV

Thanks, :clink: That's what I was hoping.

Andy