Why won't my mushrooms survive??

bullet

Draco I have read quite a bit on different corals, mushrooms and the like and it seems there are only a couple of articles that mention the water quality being to clean. We have a Xenia that has closed up tighter than tight and after reading one of the articles I decided to feed my corals more often and now after only a few days our little xenia is losening up and starting to show life again by streching out. Maybe that will help your mushrooms, we haave been feeding them phyto feed. Could try and see what happens

plasma327

Just another note to as feeding. Reef Chilli from BRS is a great all around food and will help with feeding. I use it in every other day cycles. I also do feed my corals at night. I use a drip container. DIY of course. I mix up the reef chilli and drips through the night. It takes about 4 hours to drip out. I believe coral dfeeding at night is keyin maintaining all coral health. IMO

Draco

Thanks for the advice! I do feed the corals with marine snow a few times a week, usually in the morning before I go to work. I will try at night and more often

bullet

Has the feeding helped your mushrooms ? its been about a week or so just wanted to know if you are seeing a difference,