Who's the high end nem guy around this club?

DaveK

More to the point, what exactly are you planning on doing?

There are a lot of people here that may be able to help you, but may have expertise in different areas. No matter how expert someone is, no one knows it all.

DaveK

Your looking at three very expensive anemones. The black widow and lemon drop are color variations of your normal BTA and have more or less the same requirements. The blue carpet is really difficult, and defiantly in the "experts only" class. Also a blue carpet is one of the few anemones that can really do a number on you if your not careful around it.

I wouldn't recommend any of these unless you have a lot of previous experience with large anemones. This is mostly because they are all very expensive. I wouldn't recommend a blue carpet unless you really are at the expert level of reef keeping.

This brings up the next questions.
Do you have a large, long established, tank to house them?
Can you maintain the water quality needed for anemones?
Do you have the necessary lighting for the anemones?

Now your using a the name of @reefrookie513 which leads me to think that you are fairly new to SW reef keeping. If I'm correct about this, and your system meets the requirements as noted above, then get yourself a green BTA or LTA and learn on one of those for a couple of years, until you have the experience to get involved with the ones your interested in.

reefrookie513

My frag tank has been running for 2 years. It is a deep blue 80 gallon. With a tsv of 90-95. Bubble Magus doser and a weekly water change. My Reefee 250 is currently being switched to a zeovit tank. My clown/nem tank has only been running for a couple of months. All of my coral/nems go into the frag tank for at least 6 months while I get used to them and them to me. It is my most stable tank by far. I currently have 6 rbta including 3 sunburst as well as 12 rfas. I consider myself a rookie for the fact that I do not have the knowledge that most of you do. What I do have is a love of aquatics in general and have several successful tanks including a discus, reef, nem, and frag tank. I am just looking for a source to purchase my nems from.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk