• Denver Broncos-defeated by Pitt

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Pittsburg Steelers-AFC Champs

Votes: 16 41.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mps9506

Nucem said:
I'm curious if Babe Ruth's curse of the Bambino somehow migrated into the NFL and infected the COLTS.
I'm thinking it is just the Mannings :p

Anyways I gotta pull for the panthers (Since my niners aren't anywhere in sight). Steve Smith is tough to cover, a lot depends on if Julius Peppers is playing and if Nick Goings can come through.

Anyhow, I really don't see Alexander and the Seahawks playing well against the Panthers, I just think the seahawks had a LOT handed to them this year (not taking anything from Shauwn Alexander, he is great).

And I thought SI was crazy for predicting the Panthers to win it all.

Witfull

poll updated

one team out,,,,one more game decides who will meet Pittsburg in the big game.

Go Steelers!!!

BoomerD

YEAAAAAH BABY!!
/me called it...
At this point, I don't really care WHO wins it...Gonna be rooting HARD for both teams...although it would be nice to see Seattle win it...either way, I'm happy...my 2 all-time favorites goin to the bowl!

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Well I was really off and disappointed both games were one-sided :columbo:
I'm picking Seattle !
Should we change the poll ???

Craig Manoukian

Okay Dave, I switched my vote from the Panthers to the Steelers. Their completely revamped offense is the trigger point for sure.

Witfull

seattle fans,,stay off the field,,,,this is your only warning~
brownfanslammed.jpg

livingreef2004

that guy is just lucky the bus didnt run over him after getting slammed to the ground. i about fell outta my seat laughing when that happened

GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Witfull

found this pic from the steelers/chicago game,,,,,doesnt matter who is in the game,,,,THIS IS FOOTBALL!

Attachments

• snowboard.jpg
    snowboard.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 23

Witfull

i am so happy that the steelers have made it here,,,ive been a loyal fan for,,,OMG,,,im old...lol i was there for all 4 with chuck knoll and now i want cowher to have one,,,every one on the team. ive been through the good, the bad, and the ugly. let a new dynasty begin!~

the wife said she hasnt seen me this happy in yrs,,and i said,,,we havent been to the big game in 10 yrs....so yeah~ even if we dont win,,,what a ride its been and im revelling in every moment,,,im loving espn and the NFL network right now.....anyone else see terrell davis wearing rod woodsons jersey,,,LOL kodak moment~