Who wants a canon 10d?

ReefLady

Staff member
Yup, one of many scammers. But I'll be selling mine for $1,000 in the next couple of weeks if anyone is interested. :)

angnak

Nevermind, I called and talked to them and they are complete jerks. I would be talking to them and all of a sudden I would get put on hold without them even saying a word. I never got to find out anything about the camera because everytime I asked a question they would put me on hold and then someone else would come to the phone, I would ask a question and BOOM on hold again. After four times of this someone picked up, sighed, and then hung up on me. So, STAY AWAY!!!! I am sorry I even brought up this web site.

angnak

Okay forget I said anything about these websites. :rolleyes:

Please forgive me. :( I had a moment of stupidity :hammerhea

ReefLady

Staff member
It may not have served the purpose you wanted, but think of it this way- now people know where not to buy a 10D. :)

Resellerratings.com is a very valuable resource for avoiding these scam artists, especially when it comes to camera equipment. I don’t know what it will take for local governments- the state of New York especially- to wake up and put these con artists out of business, but until then, we have to depend on each other for good information.

Good, reputable and consistently honest places to buy a 10D and other photography equipment:

www.bhphotovideo.com
www.adorama.com
www.canogacamera.com

HTH

Maxx

Thanks for all the info T.....
Are you shopping for the new Mark II 10D or what? Why are you seliing your camera?
Nick

ReefLady

Staff member
It's actually called the 20D, and yeah, I'm upgrading. Borrowing funds from some pending cover checks. :)

ReefLady

Staff member
Dave, B&H and Adorama will sell grey market but it will be clearly marked as such- and discounted.

T