Which RO/DI unit, please?

Emma

I am finally ready to pick up my first RO/DI unit. I'll be moving (only 30 minutes away) within a month and I'm thrilled that I'll have an opportunity to set up the 40 gallon tank I've wanted since I set up my 16 gallon nano.

I calculated (very generously) that I will need approx 40 gallons per week for W/C, evap, and quarantine W/C, if applicable. I also want to make drinking water (for just me). I think I'm going to purchase from filterdirect.com. I am going to get their booster pump and TDS meter (not the inline one). I've posted a link to the unit I think I will get. Does anyone have any input. I guess I'd just like a second opinion before I spend $250.

Emma
Filter Direct Online Store (C)

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
Just to mention, there is a BRS group buy going on 4/5......you can get a really good one for $140 i think if you're a part of it. send a PM to EricandDanas90 to get on the list. The othewr mentioned above may be good as well, just looking to give you options if you don't need it right away.

Bryan

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
I have a spectrapure but you will pay a little more for them. Alot of people have had great results with the other types as well.