where to place my corals

Gfoot2000

so i bought some frag packs today that consist of zoos, acan, xenia, and a torch

i have a 60cube, i have 2 powerheads in the back one on the left and one on the right both blowing forward, my light is 4x t5s 2white2act. and a ecoxotic par38 spotlighting on my sps

im not exactly sure where to put my acan, xenia and torch, can you guys help me kind of just have an idea of where to put them?

tnwillia

I'd start the Acan & Torch in the sand and that is where mine did best. Zoas can go about anywhere except the blues and they are hard to keep happy.Sorry I'm not a xenia fan, I've been trying to get them out of my tank for over 2 years now LOL. Good luck!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Always start em low. U can move em up as needed.

Agreed on the blues. Only zoa I've ever lost.

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk

tnwillia

Blue color. IMHO the names of Zoas mean nothing. You can put 6 identical Zoas side by side bought from different locations and have 6 different names, or that's what I've seen. Have fun!

tnwillia

I've never had them survive more than 3 or 4 months in my tank, now others have had great luck with them. Only one way to find out, Good luck!

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
I've never had them survive more than 3 or 4 months in my tank, now others have had great luck with them. Only one way to find out, Good luck!

I feel strange calling u tnwilla. What's your name?

Matts DROIDX via Tapatalk