Where To Buy Charcoal On-Line

KMP

I've decided to put some charcoal in the tank. I could go to the LFS, but I was going to buy other additives so I want to do one mass purchase on-line.

Can you guys/gals tell me where you are buying your charcoal?

I cannot find any on Marine Depot [whom I would like to order through] and on Foster and Smith I can only seems to come in packets.

Is that what folks are buying?

Kensn

This is one of the items that is really a good buy online... Check the RS sponsers...

BoomerD

Be sure to rinse well with RO/DI water before using ANY carbon. Removes residual dust, and is reported to help reduce any phosphates that MIGHT be left from the acid washing process. (if that's still used)

Witfull

boozeman said:
a conosiuer like you doesnt make his own out of mesquite?
:scram:
when i was in Az, used mesquite all the time, i would go to conctruction sites where they were tearing out trees and it would be alll cut up and ready to go. also we had several arouond the complex and id snap live branches off for added smoke~

billyr98

Witfull said:
when i was in Az, used mesquite all the time, i would go to conctruction sites where they were tearing out trees and it would be alll cut up and ready to go. also we had several arouond the complex and id snap live branches off for added smoke~

Not Suprised by that answer :doh:

12g Dude

Kenny,

How's that Anenome doing...Has it paired up with your clown yet?

Try the blackdiamond Carbon...Great stuff!

KMP

Anenome is doing fine, although he won't leave that corner...argh! But as long as he's happy, that's all that realy matters. The clown has gone over that way, but he's not rubbing up on it.

Check your email. I sent you one to see if you wanted to go fish storing tomorrow.

And the Black Diamond is on it's way along with other stuff.