Where O Where can the reefers be??

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Hello?(echo echo echo) if you guys have lives I understand,today was the first day in recorded history that I sat on my bum and did nothing but what I wanted.When my wife gets back theres gonna be trouble lol

Gina

RS STAFF
Just got back from some friends house watching the game.
Been busy here today and getting ready to go out and cut the grass.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
So one napper a game fan and a worker, cool, bbq'd a chicken and made calamari for dinner (stuffed now) so maybe Ill check out chat if I can sign as anon. Hope everyone has a great week. laters Steve

lcstorc

Been on and off RS, and did the lawn and laundry and tank stuff. Guess a pretty busy day after all. LOL

ghostwolf

Let's see, did laundry, checked out RS, cleaned tank, changed water & pump, did floors, check out RS, made dinner, and now in chat!

Lin

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
truth comes out, your all normal. I was hoping to be elevated to a higher plane by reefkeeping, oh well at least you havent started swearing at me lol

boozeman

:lol:
Sunday is my one day off...so I spend it with family.
yesterday we went to rye playland. Played miniature golf...rode the rollercoaster, won a few stuffed dolls and a big blue ball...had burger king...son fell asleep on the drive back home. life is good

Cartman89

....school work, school work, and some more school work. Can't get enough can you? Then watched "Chicken Little". Not a bad movie... pretty funny.

iluvzigz

PREMIUM
man what a day,...i missed out on RS for the day..went to the sand bar on my new boat ,fourth time having it out

did some snorkling for the first time with the boat, saw some cool rays and nice fish...good times..

just spent the day with some friends and my g/f ...missed all the football games though..oh well thats why theres espn...