Whats your favourite salt water fish and why?

Mike Johnson

This is Cami the Matted File Fish. I had an aipstasia problem that got way out of control; I was at my wits end. Bought it when it was a cute one inch little fish. Without ever actually seeing it eat an aipstasia I noticed a reduction in them in a short while and I've been aipstasia free for a long time now. This fish is worth it's weight in gold.

R1junkie

I would have to say my Bluespot watchman goby "Bob" I'll have to get a picture of him soon, will have to see if I can get a picture of him sharing a cave with the serpent star

This is Cami the Matted File Fish. I had an aipstasia problem that got way out of control; I was at my wits end. Bought it when it was a cute one inch little fish. Without ever actually seeing it eat an aipstasia I noticed a reduction in them in a short while and I've been aipstasia free for a long time now. This fish is worth it's weight in gold.

At least they have a good job to do, poor file fish aren't the prettiest of fish lol but lots of character. Im going to have to name my fish if I left it to my 10yr old he would name them Dave, mike, and Paul ect, Nothing wrong with those names BTW just not very fishy IMO. Is there a fish name book out there lol? you know like you can get a baby name book?? (joking)

Paul B

Dragon faced pipefish. Very cool animal. Just look at that face, He looks like he's saying "What you looking at"

I like any kind of pipefish. And manta rays, I like them too but their tails scratch my ceiling

Pregnant blue stripe.