What type of tank? (choose all that apply)

What type of tank do you keep (choose as many as apply)

• Fish Only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fish Only w/ Live Rock

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Reef

Votes: 63 90.0%

• Total voters

SaltyQueen

I have a 29 gallon reef tank. It started as FOWLR, but I've now added some zoo's & shrooms- hope to graduate to bigger & better corals soon! :)

Pro_builder

reef for now, but want a FOWLR tank too, when I win the lottery.
Oh thats right you have to play to win.......
:(

Reef it is. I wanted to start out at the top of the rainbow! My very first tank in all. I went with 240gal. Island tank, plumbed myself all over one end...the tank is more or less a room divider, between my dining and family room. 3" to 4" sand bed with 250+lbs. of live rock, all types of corals: zo's, soft, SPS, LPS; also at this time 3 Tridacned clams, two linka stars, serpant star,various hermit crabs. FISH:2 Purple Tangs(Helga & Harry),2 Yellow Tangs(the Lemmonheads),2 Tomato Clowns(Ron & Roma),2 Manderin(Toad & Frog),1 Indian Mimic Tang(Fred, also called the Reef Ref. He is the refferee between the other Tangs... They get a little radical sometimes, so, Fred breaks everything up.)5 Green Chromis(Humphrey and the Bogarts). I also have three of the Aragrocrete sculptures form GARF.org(local to me)these are great and would recomend them to everybody!!! Reef is where it is at and all of its glory.

Reefguard

I voted reef, but i think it the poll choices were my actual stages. I started with FO tank then FO with LR then the reef. Man, I spent a lot of money since I started but it was all worth it.

Noel

mnreefman

what if we have all 3 like i do.... i was only able to vote once... so already this is scewed and i demand a recount... my favorite of my tanks is the reef.. the fo is boring... and the fowlr isnt complete alothough it is getting kinda cool with the lionfish and the rouge scorpions.... but my fav is the reef :)