What to spend $223 on?

ChrisY

Hey, I have a $10 bill in my wallet and I want that be to turned into $100k in say 12 months.. That cool? Where do I sign?

Bearjohnson

PREMIUM
RS Ambassador
I found these really kick butt powerheads made by sicce. I mean their most powerful is a 4000gph powerhouse! Maybe you should check them out.

dmatt88

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hey, I have a $10 bill in my wallet and I want that be to turned into $100k in say 12 months.. That cool? Where do I sign?

U don't have to sign anything. Just rub the lamp til the genie pops out. U have 2 wishes left.

Matt leaves out punctuation.

Built347

Has been struck by the ban stick
U don't have to sign anything. Just rub the lamp til the genie pops out. U have 2 wishes left.

Matt leaves out punctuation.

I have 10 dollars as well.. I would like to invest it matt.. I hear Enron is a hot one these days...

Sent from my BatPhone using Tapatalk

ChrisY

lol. what was that one that Cartman said... Something about if he rubs his fireman's helmet, it spits on him. something like that...

ChrisY

Hey man, that will buy me 0.61 of an MP10w! Wanna donate? lol J/k Actually I was thinking about passing a collection cup around. a quarter here, a dime there. heck I might even be able to get one! :)