What crab?

Oxylebius

Xanthidae/Xanthid Crab. Not a reef safe one. If you have a sump or refugium, you can put it in there. These guys may be fine when they are small, but will eventually go after other cuc and corals.

shark32

I had one just like... never did find out what exactly what he was, but I put him in my sump where he lived for 2 1/2 years... I would feed him Mysis shrimp every day.. he even knew to come out of his rock and wave his claws when it was dinner time! This was King:

Oxylebius

Yeah, I really like crabs. You can train them to not only come out at feeding time, but to have them take food from wooden skewers. They are a great cuc for a sump. Add a rock or something in there and they can live for years happily content.

shark32

Yup, my anemone crab does just that... As soon as I feed my tank, he is out waiting to be fed.. I feed him mysis shrimp every day also... I use tweezers to feed him and my starfish as well.... I think a lot of people underestimate our little sea creatures! They are very smart!

Oxylebius

I have two commensal coral crabs, they will come to the edge of the coral waving their tiny claws hoping to catch bits of food.