What a wonderful start!!

Rogue97gtp

After a long long time of getting equipment to get my 30 gal started I finally got the substrate in the tank (no LR yet), full of SW, got water flowing to my 10gal sump underneath, everything is going well until i wake up the next morning to find some water in the floor, I figured the problem with that was the skimmer was too close to the edge (I know i didnt need it going, but was making sure everything worked ok), then I find water seeping from the bottom of the aquarium :mad: . So i then took the task of removing ALL water from the tank along with the substrate, cleaned the tank and found that the seal was getting bad along the bottom of the tank. I should have checked the seals before starting but I didnt. The tank is old and i am considering looking for another tank that might hold a little more water. I will have to keep it at 36" length b/cause of my lights. Oh well, I will keep y'all informed.

OH, and BigAL, the reefcake you sent me looked great in the tank!:yup:

Rogue97gtp

Well it looks like I found a hell of a deal. A guy was selling his 29 gal sw tank on craigs list for $149... has 1 green chromis, and CUC with about 40lbs of live rock. He is knocking the price down to $100. Will be heading up to Atlanta to pick it up next week!! :D :snowski: