Werd

birdman204

I too am a Newb today, but by no means a Newb to reefing. I've had tanks since july? and have been studying since '02. I wanna say thanks for the warm welcomes. I am fairly lighthearted and won't take anything the wrong way. Plus I like dishing out good info from all of my reading. Thanks again for being so welcoming. Maybe there should be a newb welcome thread :D

Gina

RS STAFF
Hey,
I welcomed you on drdrews thread. Didn't see this one yet. Yes, I kinda thought that maybe we should have a newbie thread also but, just never suggested it to one of the mods. Oh well, :welcomera to our 500th member!

ReefLady

Staff member
Welcome welcome welcome! It's exciting to see all the newcomers today -- glad to have you all here!

Please feel free to jump in -- ask questions, hand out info., make yourself at home!

:swmfish:

birdman204

Question. Is it mandatory to post pictures of yourselves in the avatar space. I am not feeling like part of the clique with my superglue holding penguin....

TDEVIL

Originally posted by birdman204
Question. Is it mandatory to post pictures of yourselves in the avatar space. I am not feeling like part of the clique with my superglue holding penguin....

not at all mandatory, most just like a face with the name;)

i like your av

and WELCOME, make yourself at home, I dont drink or i would offer a beer, sorry;)

TD

Gina

RS STAFF
No, not mandatory. We just thought it would be fun for something new! But, by all means feel free to join in!:D

kennerd

pics in the avatar is one major can of worms.

Oh, and get ready for Bird's multi-posting. He seems to think it's a sign of brillance....stares at his halides a bit too much, if you ask me.

BoomerD

ANOTHER NOOB! :D Welcome! It seems that the RAG & Co. is losing members left & right! Glad to see ya all make it here!

dickie52

Welcome to the Sanctuary! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

bird,
In your case I think she meant, welcome to the sanitarium.....