Well I AM Still ALive

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Hello- everyone,
I hope all had a good x-mas and have- a good New Year-At this time I am in the hospital and have been since last Thursday-my wife is writing this for me as I am on the phone..I have a bad in fection and they are getting it under control-be back when I can- hugs,
Johnny

BoomerD

Montana, Get well soon! you're missed here. Sendin ya Karma! Sounds like you could use some!

mnreefman

JOHNNY!!!! hey man hope you get better, i was in the hospital to man.... my blessings to you and you guys are always in my prayers... get beeter soon, we need you to get the fuge and thoes reactors up n running so i can send you your x mas present....
clint

Curtswearing

Pat,

Not only am I praying for you guys, Rachel came home a half hour ago and she is praying too. I'm also sending out an email to a lot of people who don't have a clue who you are. It doesn't matter---they will pray for you regardless.

I don't understand everything that happens in this world but I do believe you guys are gonna have many more years to bicker over stupid stuff.

Never lose the faith!!!

bobm

Johnny,
You and Pat are in our thoughts and prayers...
keep the faith my friend, good times are still to come....

bob and drew

reefrunner

Contributing Member
Hope you feel better, and hope you got some pretty nurses!! It would really suck to be that sick during the holidays and have a "throw mama from the train" look alike to give you a sponge bath!! Your in our Prayers!!