Welcome Wooster HS

Witfull

Please wecome The Wooster HS Science Dept. to ReefSanctuary. This forum is their lil corner of the web to discuss their inclass reef and related science topics.

KimPossible

:welcomera Wooster HS Science Dept!
We are looking forward to your participation here at Reef Sanctuary.
Remember: No Question Is A Dumb Question :p
And always....Have fun!!

Gina

RS STAFF
:hallo: Wooster HS and :welcomera to our little slice of the reef!
We are pleased to have you here. Have a good time and feel free to ask any question you may have!

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
A warm thank you to all at RS! Since my arrival here I have met a soo many great, helpful, and knowledgable people! :) I cannot imagine a better place to have my students come for help. I really want to thank the staff for allowing us to have space here. Witfull, Woodstock, Cheeks69, Travis, Gina, and Craig. You guys and gals make it happen! I am really looking forward to my continued relationship with RS. If you are interested in getting involved more in anyway, please contact me.

Cheers!

jimeluiz

Welcome curious Wooster students. Be sure to correct my slang when I get it wrong. :square:

Reefs rock and conservation is cool! :whstlr: :whstlr: :whstlr:

ReefLady

Staff member
Witty, you already have a position:

The class :dunce:

:)

Welcome Wooster HS, I'm really excited to watch this happen.

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Updates!

Well school is right around the corner for us at Wooster. It will be starting on the 29th of the month. I have a list of the members who wished to become online mentors. I will be in contact with all of you individually. If you are still interested take a look at this thread: http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7790

I have began my plans for the upcoming year for my students. I always welcome ideas or suggestions you may have. As with anything new it will change and evolve as time goes.

First thing that will happen will be getting students on board as members of RS. To make things easier for all of us to follow I will provide a list of the teachers that will be involved in our project. When students sign up they will have the first letter of each teacher's last name in their RS name at the end.

Teacher list with screen name and teacher name (so far):

Rougiem = Mr. Moore - M
Kmoney = Mr. Kahl - K
MrsD = Mrs. Dierenga - D
MrsJ = Mrs. Jones - J
Maureen = Mrs. Barren - B

As an example: 1234 - M would mean 1234 is a student of mine. (Mr. Moore)

Cheers! :) More to come!

Last edited:

Witfull

might i make a suggestion,

i like the teacher name thing, but, have them put it at the end of their screenname as -M,,,(1234-M) this will allow them individuality, and then identify classroom.

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Good Idea Witty....I like that...Will be done!

Cheers!
:bigbounce:

Last edited:

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Greetings RS!

Well here we go! All my school's tank project stuff will now be in this thread. A chronical of the tank for the year will begin in this thread. I think this will be make it easier for all of you to follow.

Hey Woody are you still tutoring for frags?

If you are interested in the progress of the school tank to this point please see the following thread:
http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7517

Cheers! :bigbounce