Welcome to ReefSanctuary!

DICK

Hey, fidojoe, everyone sounds pretty enthusiastic about this site.
You are really pouring it on, kool. Keep up the cheerleading, it's great to see that much support.
Talk to you soon.
DICK

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF
:D Hi everyone!!!!!!! Good work Teri and Travis!!!!!!!! .. and thanks for all your work!!! W00t!! :D

I had to wait all day until I got home and verified my membership via email.... :explode: <-----hehehe funny face!

Witfull

its looking like Home Coming Week at the almamater

hey robie, great to see you and im sure you'll be bringin' your fab photos too!

Robz

I'll do my best Dave!;)

post-9-51206-side_shot.jpg
:D

Montanareefer

Has been struck by the ban stick
Wow! So many so quickly!!! Well with change comes expectations, fear, discomfort, lost and wondering what will happen.

FUNNY I DON'T FEEL ANY OF THOSE THINGS!! I think Teri and Travis are going to really make this a home for all of us and a forum we will be proud to call home and a place to share and learn!

Maybe this forum should have been called the "T&T CONNECTION"
Great job to the both of you and whomever else had their hands in the birth of this forum! A day to remember! Johnny:)

essmaker

PREMIUM
I just can't believe that this site started taking posts only yesterday and it already has most of the people that make a site great onboard!

RL and Travis, I guess this should tell you something- you guys are great!

BoomerD

Teri, just found the site. Looks like it's off to a good start. Like most, I was sorry about the way things turned out "over there".
It seems like there are a lot of familiar "faces" here, so I'm sure the new site will be a smash!
:turntable

strat

can i just say, YAAAAAAAH!!!

this site rox already, and its so good to see everyone here. teri and travis, what an amazing job. ill be here everyday, in the morn before work and in the eve after work, :D

thanks for putting this together.

strat:square: