Welcome back Karma!

Whiskey

Just some guy, you know?
ROFLMAO ...I was on ispy when I saw your post pop up and, since pictures arent displayed, the daiquiri was shown as 'woody ' ....so....your post popped up as ''woodstock posted: I had a woody last night'' :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:
Alright that's good! People at work are staring at me now though :(

Whiskey

Snappy

I think it needed to be reconfigured. I think karma or as it is called "reputation points" should be just that. Does the individual give good advise? Do they know what they are talking about? And in turn prove it with their own system, thereby earning a good reputation. Otherwise they should be called "buddy points".:) I hope that sounded the way I meant it and not like I'm some jerk.:doh:

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
What really would be interesting to see is... now that there are no longer points and bars, whether the Karma Komments usage will increase or decrease significantly. :rolleyes:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I came in today and There was the Komment Fairy has Visited, damn that felt good! Thanks everyone for a GREAT decision! It just feels good and wholesome like oatmeal and maple syrup , hmm yummy

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
several of the smilies have names of members or staff. there is Craigs angel :craig: Witfulls police car :wit: woodstocks daquiri :woody: brothawolfs flame baby:brothawolf: JFK Jrs bottle :jfkjr: and several more.

we just like to have fun here. when RS was born, some smiles were named for people and others just kinda sprang to life because our "Smilie Bartender" Travis read something someone said and made a smilie~

Wit...thanks for not drawing attention to mine~ :rolleyes: D'oh! :eek: