We Sell Reef Base Rock!

johnmaloney

So we are branching out and I have decided to sell some high quality reef rock. You may find it cheaper, but you won't find it better.

Check it out here:

Reef Rock

The rock is porous, interesting to look at, stacks well, and will grow coralline if properly seeded. There are plenty of nooks and crannies. We would call it Super Premium Ultra High Grade Rock with Techron, but that is just not our style. It is exceptional, and I think you will agree.

From now until noon tomorrow, we are selling this rock for $2.50 a pound. After that the price will stay at $3 a pound. Shipping is free for all orders over 30 pounds, otherwise shipping is $8. (Sorry nano tank guys and gals, we tried our best to work out the shipping to be lower, but we couldn't do it).

BigJay

good deal John. I might order some for my sump this week if I have any money left over.

johnmaloney

Thanks! Price is going to go up though unfortunately. At this price we don't really make any money, but we are hoping that word gets out.

BigAl07

Administrator
RS STAFF
John that rock looks SWEET! Can I put an order of it on HOLD till 2010 for my new tank? I LOVE the look of that rock!

Good luck with this product! It should do well in that price range :)

faust

thats the same rock about 35 lbs, that was given to me by a friend who broke down his tank as he was being deployed
damn nice rock might have to order more

johnmaloney

Assorted sizes. About 12 for the medium to large sizes, 30 if it was all the smaller pieces. Kind of a hard question to answer. Tell me what kind of sizes you want with the order, and we will try to get it close.